Welcome-you've found the right place!
As a Woman working in Higher Education (teaching or administrative)
Are there issues and challenges in your professional life that are costing you and creating dissatisfaction?
Some of the costs to you might be less time with the family you love, frustration with aspects of your work and just experiencing way too much stress!
If you answered YES, you've found the right place and research has shown you are not alone!
According to the World Health Organisation, we spend one-third of our adult life working. When you are struggling in one area of your professional life, it can negatively impact on other areas of your life as well.
Some of the issues/challenges my clients have experienced
and which are backed up by research:
- Trying to juggle work and family and feeling frustrated in both places.
- Having way too heavy a workload and struggling with delegating, saying no, or asking for more help.
- Tired of always having to prove myself.
- Dealing with difficult colleagues and perhaps my own manager who seem to be blocking the career progress I want to make, or just making life difficult.
- Feeling invisible at staff meetings - hearing ‘my’ contribution be taken on board when a male colleague voices it ten minutes after me.
- Managing the high – and often unrealistic - expectations that my students have.
The Invest in Yourself Success Path
Here are some of the results that can be achieved...
Communicating confidently at meetings -being more visible.
Choosing what you say yes to.
Feeling organised and on top of your work with streamlined systems to manage workload.
Overcoming perfectionism to create better balance.
Reducing the overwhelm and stress in your life.
Leaving work at work to be fully present at home.
My gift to you...
THE WHEEL OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL LIFE
A powerful tool to help you visualize all areas of your life to help you
create balance and achieve greater success!
I’m offering this free resource to you and others who are experiencing stress and overwhelm.
By reflecting on this Wheel, it’s possible to become more aware of the areas in your Professional and/or Personal life which – with focus and effort- could lead to more balance and a lot less stress!